These materials have been prepared by Neal & McDevitt, LLC (“Neal & McDevitt” or “we” or “us”) for informational purposes only and are not legal advice or a substitute for legal counsel. You should not act on any information obtained from this site without seeking professional counsel. Your visit to this website and receipt of this information do not create an attorney-client relationship between you and us.
Some of the content of this site is considered advertising material under the applicable rules of certain states. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
By visiting this website you acknowledge and agree to the Legal Terms and Conditions stated below. If you do not agree to them, do not use this site.
Legal Terms and Conditions
- We provide email contact information and links because we would like to hear from you, but we cannot represent you until we know that doing so will not create a conflict of interest. Therefore, please do not send us any information about any matter that may involve you until you receive, sign and return a written engagement letter. If you are a client, please remember that email may not be secure.
- We may provide links to external websites, but we do not control and cannot be responsible for the content of any such site, so if you click on a link to any such external site, you do so at your own risk. We provide this site and the information and links contained herein only as a convenience to you.
- Unless otherwise noted, we are the owner of the copyright in everything on this site and you may not use any portion of this site, including but not limited to the text, images, audio or video, in any manner or for any purpose without our express written permission, except that you may download one copy of any material on this site for your personal, non-commercial home use only. You may not delete or change any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices on any such material. Modification or use of any material from this site for any other purpose violates our legal rights.
- Your use of this website is at your own risk, and you agree that none of the parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering this site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages, or any other losses, costs, or expenses or any kind (including legal fees, expert fees, or other disbursements) which may arise from your access to or use of this site or through your downloading of any materials from this site. This includes but is not limited to anything caused by any viruses, bugs, human action or inaction or any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or any other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections.
- We make all reasonable efforts to insure that all material on this site is correct and up-to-date, but we cannot guarantee accuracy or timeliness. We may make changes at any time, without notice or obligation, to any of the information or materials contained on this site.
- Any communication or material you transmit to us through this site will not be treated as confidential or proprietary. You agree that we may use any ideas, information or other materials you transmit to us anywhere, anytime, and for any reason whatsoever.
- Neal & McDevitt® is a registered trademark of Neal & McDevitt, LLC. Any use of the Neal & McDevitt® mark without the express written permission of Neal & McDevitt, LLC is strictly prohibited.
- We may revise these legal terms and conditions at any time and for any reason you will be bound by any such changes in subsequent visits to the site. We suggest periodically visiting this page of the site to review these terms and conditions.
- This site will only be construed and evaluated according to United States law.
- Richard B. Biagi is the attorney responsible for this web site. Neal & McDevitt, LLC is located at 1776 Ash Street, Northfield, Illinois 60093.