Abby joined Neal & McDevitt as a Paralegal in July 2010. Abby’s practice includes trademarks, copyrights and domain names and she is experienced in clearance, prosecution, enforcement and litigation. Abby’s practice also focuses on global trademark portfolio management as she assists many clients with large international trademark portfolios.
Abby holds leadership positions within the International Trademark Association and the Intellectual Property Law Association of Chicago.
- Recipient of the Intellectual Property Law Association of Chicago’s 2018 Committee of the Year Award (Co-Chair – Paralegal Committee)
- B.A., 2010, Northeastern Illinois University
- 2014, Loyola University, Presenter, The Intellectual Property Paralegal: Learn from Experts
- 2014, College of DuPage Paralegal Club, Presenter, Intellectual Property Law
- 2014, Illinois Paralegal Association – Corporate Section, Presenter, Hot Topic: Patents and Trademarks
- 2016, INTA Annual Meeting, Moderator, Experienced Trademark Administrators Idea Exchange and Best Practices
- 2016, INTA Super Experienced Trademark Administrators Idea Exchange, Moderator, Best Practices: Effective Filing Strategies
- 2016, INTA Super Experienced Trademark Administrators Idea Exchange, Moderator, Career Development: Personality Matters
- 2016 & 2017, INTA Trademark Administrators and Practitioners Meeting, Moderator, Global Portfolio Management
Intellectual Property Law Association of Chicago (IPLAC):
- Vice Chair of the Paralegal Committee – 2014 – 2016
- Co-Chair of the Paralegal Committee – 2017 – Present
International Trademark Association (INTA):
- Co-Chair of the Trademark Administrators’ Committee’s Special Programs Subcommittee – 2016 – Present