Ashleigh has over 10 years of professional experience supporting the operations of businesses and nonprofits. Most recently she served as an executive assistant for the operations and legal departments of a global nonprofit. In addition to her extensive experience, Ashleigh holds a Certificate in Paralegal Studies.
Ashleigh joined Neal & McDevitt in April 2017 as a Paralegal. She focuses on trademark clearance, prosecution, and maintenance of domestic and international trademark portfolios.
- B.A., 2008, Moody Bible Institute
- Certificate in Paralegal Studies, 2018, College of DuPage
- International Trademark Association (INTA)
- Intellectual Property Legal Association of Chicago (IPLAC)
- Illinois Paralegal Association (IPA)
- Co-Chair of Intellectual Property Division
- National Federation of Paralegal Associations (NFPA)